About Me

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

8 the grade letter

At the end of the school year i was really  happy because were going  to a new  school.?

I knew it was going to be hard because there was going to be new people we are going to be that smallest in the school we are going  to become freshman its like entering middle school when we get to 5 Th grade. I wish that high-school its like middle school or better . i had the best 4 yrs of my life in my i want to thanks all my 8 the grades teacher for helping me to became a better person in the world   . 
and i want to thanks that best 7 Grade teacher Mr Gilman for being a nice teacher .  and thanks to Mrs  Carris for being the funny teacher on the world and i want to thanks golf middle  school for that best school ever . and congratulations  to the class of 2017Image result for golf67

No comments:

Post a Comment